Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Licking Phase

In the last week, give or take a few days, I have said the following to Sophie:

1- Don't lick your shoe
2- Don't lick my car
3- Don't eat that random mushroom you pick from the yard
4- Don't like the shopping cart handle
5- Don't eat that (whatever it was that she found in her car seat)

I swear some days I have no idea what she could possible be thinking!


Things she has said to me lately:

"Mo-om, I no have time for that"
"Mom, you driving me crazy!"
"Mom, look at my worms!"
"That is MY baby, not your baby" talking about Sadie
 "What the hell" said she learned it from Aunt Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from the babycenter December message board and just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed reading! You're really funny and your kids sound great.

    ReplyDelete